Ecumen Connects Social Networking
Ecumen Connects is like a community Facebook, but it's designed specifically for the Ecumen senior housing community and home services customers and their family and friends.
Introducing Ecumen Connects Social Networking
- Easy to use. Working with our partners at SiteIntelligence Inc., we have collaborated to create a social networking site that people with little or no computer experience can enjoy.
- Connects family and friends: Ecumen Connects is a great way for family member and friends to stay connected.
- Privacy Controls: Our customers control who is a member of their personal community through a screening process.
- Web Conferencing: Family and friends can share video and hold video web chats.
- Community Directory: Customer directories with photos make it easier for people within the community (staff and residents) to get to know each other.
- Group Activities: Features group activities tailored to the interests of people in the community, such as book clubs, gaming, and computer classes.
- Online Entertainment: Ecumen Connects has over 6,000 movies and TV shows, 25,000 audio book and flip page books, a jukebox, radio stations from around the world, 20,000 other published recordings and music, over 1,000 brain, strategy trivia, casino, arcade, shooter, retro, sports, casino and multiplayer games, access to over 7,000 live web cameras from all over the world, searchable and dynamically created slide shows and videos of over 250,000 works of art, 250 large font news feeds in 16 topics, easy access to hundreds of popular websites, easy to read online shopping using Amazon.com, and the ability to create slide shows and keep other media and documents securely online. Content is continuously updated.
- Community News: Puts newsletters, activity calendars, menus, community videos and pictures in one location for residents and families to view.
- My Health: This section allows people to keep a health journal, get medication reminders and more.