Senior Housing Choices that Fit Your Needs
Ecumen provides a variety of senior housing choices. Our options include market rate housing and affordable housing. See a list of our offerings and map of our locations on our Guide to Ecumen Communities.
- Senior Independent Living
- Our senior independent living residences provide the freedom, privacy and safety of home without the need to mow the lawn, shovel the snow or clean the gutters. We provide a variety of residence options, floor plans, and an array of wellness programs that promote successful aging.
- Assisted Living
- Assisted living provides senior independent living with added healthcare and housekeeping services, such as meals, housekeeping, 24-hour security, medication reminders and assistance with personal care. Ecumen assisted living residences provide an array of social, cultural, spiritual and recreational opportunities. Key to an empowering experience is the Ecumen Lifestyle Covenant.
- Memory Care
- Memory care housing is specialized housing for people living with the challenges of Alzheimer’s and dementia. It provides an optimal balance of independence and security while empowering and honoring the people it serves. Key to an empowering experience is the Ecumen Lifestyle Covenant.
- Care Centers
- Ecumen’s health care centers offer physical therapy and rehabilitation, long-term care and memory care. Short-term care is for those requiring rehabilitation after hospitalization. Long-term care assists those who need all-day assistance, medical care or security. We provide specialized care for residents with Alzheimer’s Disease or dementia.
- Home Services
- Many care needs can be met outside of a health care center or hospital. The comfort and privacy of one’s own home in a familiar surrounding, with caring people, plays a large part in one’s healing and general sense of well-being. Ecumen’s home health care and community-based services help people with a variety of needs that preserve independence and provide respite to family caregivers.
Ecumen Receives $3 Million Margaret A. Cargill Foundation Grant
Margaret A. Cargill Foundation grant to help us approach rural senior living in new ways.